Tuesday 14 August 2012

AAAaaaand we're back on the air...

Yes, hello, welcome to my own contribution to the diaspora of opinion on Home Education, since that's what I mostly ranted about last time I was active.

Now last time I was active here, it was because the then Labour government in London decided to "consult" (and I use the term in the loosest possible fashion) on proposed legislation to make home education subject to compulsory registration.

Due to somewhat complicated and, I believe, serendipitous conditions, this legislation did not come to pass.

Guess what?

Someone in Cardiff has had an idea. Yup, meat's back on the menu boys, there is a proposal to make it compulsory to register in order to home educate.

They're playing my song again. Let's dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment